January 19, 2011

Kristen Stewart: `I`ll never be just some girl`

Kristen Stewart has admitted that she finds it hard to cope with the fact that she will never be 'just some girl'.

The 20-year-old Twilight actress, who is rumoured to be dating co-star Robert Pattinson, told Vogue that it has been hard getting used to being such a recognised celebrity.

'There's no way to eloquently put this,' she said. 'I just can't go to the mall. It bothers me that I can't be outside very often. And also to not ever be just 'some girl' again. Just being some chick at some place, that's gone.'

She also revealed that had she not started her career at the tender age of nine, then her life could have gone in a different direction.

'I don't think I would ever have been able to be an actress had I not started at nine years old,' she said. 'I would have been the last person to stand up and say, 'I'd like to star in the play'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment