January 19, 2011

Paris Hilton welcomes everyone into her world

Socialite Paris Hilton is excited about her new reality show - and says unlike before people will get to see her every move.

The hotel heiress' new reality show, The World According to Paris, premieres on US network Oxygen in the spring and Hilton believes the programme gives a real insight into her dramatic life.

The 29-year-old told US entertainment channel Extra: 'I've never given this much access to any camera crew in my life.

'We shoot from the moment I wake up until I go to bed, so it's everything that's happening in that day. There's a lot of drama that goes on.'

Paris' mother, Kathy Hilton, and friend Brooke Mueller, feature in the show, adding to the drama.

Hilton added: 'I've known Brooke for a while.

'My mum was friends with her. They're actually closer than we are. I thought Brooke would be a great character because she has no filter, she just says what's on her mind.'

Paris, who is currently dating Cy Waits, admits she finds it hard to follow all the rumours that circulate about her.

She said: 'There are so many rumours going around, I can't even keep track of them.'

0 comments:

Post a Comment