September 18, 2009


Singer Peter Andre, whose divorce from the model Peter Andre will be finalized in five weeks, wants to have a 
Cordial relation with his ex-wife for the sake of their children.

"I have said this before that for the sake of your kids you will do a lot. you will compromise and do things that 
you don't want to. Even I have also thought about improving our relation for the sake of our kids," 
"Though I have not thought about how or when, I just know that time is a healer, everybody says that, and I 
believe it," he added.

Andre also said that he is a changed person now.

"Now I look at myself compared to two months ago and I am a totally different person, I am a lot more 
happy, a lot more settled. I feel really positive, I mean I have my negative days but in general I am pretty 
strong and two months ago I felt very weak," Andre explained.

0 comments:

Post a Comment