June 28, 2011

Ms Clancy says she's 'not a wimp' anymore as she poses for one of her raunchiest shoots

She's about to tie the knot with her cheating footballer fiancé Peter Crouch - and model Abbey Clancy says she's toughened up as she talks about her future.

The Liverpudlian beauty chats candidly about her relationship with the 30-year-old England and Spurs striker in an interview to go with her cover shoot for the August issue of Esquire magazine.

Abbey, 25, also reveals all about how she's finding life as a new mother and that she still has some professional ambitions left.

But the statuesque stunner says that there are some downsides to being a footballers' wife - not least being branded a WAG.

She confessed: 'I’ve been called worse things...girls who go out with footballers are branded in a certain way.

'People can say what they want. Now I’ve got my baby, things don’t matter as much to me. I’m not as wimpy as I was.'

But she let slip: '[Football] bores the life out of me!'

In an accompanying sizzling nine-page shoot exclusively for Esquire, completed just a month after she gave birth to her daughter Sophia in March, Abbey shows off her enviable post-baby figure.

In some of her raunchiest poses yet, she drapes herself on the back of a motorbike in fashion from Louis Vuitton, Isabel Marant and Manolo Blahnik.

Styled by one of the world’s most influential fashion stylists, Katie Grand, and shot by the acclaimed photographer Solve Sundsbo, Abbey looks incredible.

However, the star claims to have been unattractive as she grew up - and claims that her natural hair colour is actually black.

Abbey reckons: '[I was an] ugly child. My natural hair is jet black. I used to have it down to my bum. And I went through a phase of being obsessed with fake tan. So from the age of 14 to 16 I looked like an Apache Indian!'

Nevertheless, she says she always had a natural aptitude for a life in front of the camera.

She muses: 'I’ve always been a bit of a poser. I was chucked out of ballet lessons for looking in the mirror. I’m not vain, I just love make-up and dressing up.'

And she added of her ambition to model for Victoria's Secret: 'I used to say if it happened I’d die happy, but now I’ve got a baby I can’t die, because I’ve got to look after her.'
source

0 comments:

Post a Comment