June 22, 2011

'I can't wait to spend my future with him!' Michelle Keegan tells of joy after Wanted singer Max George's proposal

He proposed with a ring and a puppy so what girl could resist and for the first time Michelle Keegan has spoken out about her engagement to Max George.

The Coronation Street stunner revealed that Max, a singer in boyband The Wanted, caught her off-guard with his marriage proposal but admitted: ‘I seriously can’t wait to spend my future with him.’

Writing in her Love It! Magazine column Michelle, 24, said: ‘Bleedin’ heck, I can’t believe I’m engaged to Max!’

She added: ‘It’s dead exciting because I really didn’t see it coming.’

Max presented Michelle with an engagement ring which the actress described as ‘gorgeous’ shortly before her birthday earlier this month as well as a chihuahua called Pip.

Michelle posted a picture of her new pet to her Twitter page and said: ‘The best birthday present ever!!!!!! Little Pip! @MaxTheWanted xxx’

The actress, who has been dating the singer for six months, chose not to wear her engagement ring on her birthday night out in London earlier this week, but couldn’t keep her eyes or her hands off her boyband hunk.

While Manchester-born Max, 22, is based in London with the rest of his band members, Michelle lives in their home town filming the Weatherfield-based soap.

And with their successful careers, the actress has revealed the couple have no plans to wed this year.

Explaining she said: ‘We’ve got so much going on with our careers and I’ve got my hands full with my cute seven-week-old Chihuahua. ‘

When news of their engagement broke a friend told The News of The World: ‘They might have only been dating a few months but they want to spend the rest of their lives together.

Michelle, who used to date Hollyoaks star Anthony Quinlan for two years from 2006 to 2008, also used her magazine column to reveal that her future husband isn’t domesticated but said: ‘I’m confident that will change soon.’

To read the rest of Michelle's column see this weeks Love It! magazine on sale now. 
source

0 comments:

Post a Comment