March 09, 2011

Gwen Stefani reveals how she keeps her body in shape

In an interview with a magazine, Gwen Stefani, who has one of the best bodies in the business, has revealed that sculpting her shape is “a daily struggle” and has put her toned physique down to a grueling fitness regime.

“I work out five days a week, I can’t imagine not doing it,” the Daily Mail quoted the 41-year-old singer as telling the U.K version of Elle Magazine.

The mother-of-two also admits she does sometimes find it a struggle and added: “I’d like to have no rules and eat what I want, but I’ve learned over the years that I’m so disappointed when I can’t wear the clothes I want to wear.

“And if I let myself down, appear on stage when I’m not looking my best, it’s not fun for me. I just beat myself up about it,” she added.

0 comments:

Post a Comment