February 17, 2011

Taylor Swift is a real bathing beauty in holiday snap from Bahamas getaway

 Taylor Swift looked every inch the beach goddess during her latest visit to the Bahamas.

A photograph has emerged of singer that shows her perched on the water's edge during a getaway to the picturesque tropical island in October.

Wearing a black bikini and flip flops, she stood with arms outstretched as she took in the magical view and soaked up the sun.

The 21-year-old is currently in Asia on the first leg of her sold-out Speak Now tour.

She has already visited Singapore and South Korea and most recently performed in Tokyo.

She tweeted today: 'I love Tokyo, I love Tokyo, I love Tokyo! Thank you for two magical nights at the Budokan. Unforgettable.'

The star, who is single following her split from Jack Gyllenhaal earlier this year, spent Valentine's Day in Japan but still managed to attract a not-so-secret admirer in her home country.

Owl City’s Adam Young took to his blog to share his admiration for the Back To December singer.

The pair have been exchanging tweets since September 2009 and are understood to have met in New York some years back.

Electropop star Young came to the conclusion that Taylor's song Enchanted is likely about him after she explained the inspiration for the song.

She said: 'It was about this guy that I met in New York City, and I had talked to him on email before, but I had never met him.

'Meeting him, it was just this overwhelming feeling of, "I really hope that you're not in love with somebody." And the whole entire way home, I just remember … sitting there thinking, am I ever gonna talk to this person again? It was that feeling of pining away for a romance that may never even happen.'

Young wrote on Feburary 14: 'I'm so tremendously honoured that Taylor would write such an elegant song and thereby offer a gracious nod in my direction. Needless to say, I was lost for words and utterly smitten. I couldn't stop smiling.'

"Everything about you is beautiful. You're an immensely charming girl with a wonderful heart and more grace and elegance than I know how to describe.

'I'm terribly sorry it's taken me such a long time to reply but I figured Valentine's Day was the perfect time to write this note to you and simply say. I was enchanted to meet you too.'
source

0 comments:

Post a Comment