February 24, 2011

Priyanka Chopra rocks

The latest issue of Screen had a lot to read, the best being Priyanka Chopra’s interview titled 7-Year Itch. I am a huge fan of the actress and the interview revealed much more than what I have read about her in the past.

I’m wondering how much fun it must have been having the diva over at the Screen office. I have been reading articles by the Screen team, but it was a good change to see their pictures in print along with Priyanka Chopra. I really admire Priyanka for doing all those women-centric roles through the years and I wish her all the best for 7 Khoon Maaf.

Also the piece 1981: A Red-Letter Year by Rajiv Vijayakar was very interesting and informative. I totally agreed with his list of 12 chartbusters. Kangna Ranaut’s interview All In The Game was very interesting too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment