February 23, 2011

Leonardo Dicaprio was Amanda Seyfried’s favourite actor as a child

Actress Amanda Seyfried, known for her role in “Mean Girls”, says she was “obsessed” with the movie “Romeo and Juliet” and that Leonardo DiCaprio was her favourite when she was 11-year-old.

The former child star, now 25, has confessed she used to watch the 1996 movie, a modernised version of Shakespeare’s original play that has DiCaprio as tragic lover Romeo Montague.

“I’ve always loved movies that have that kind of fantastical element

to them. I was obsessed with ‘Romeo and Juliet’. I was, like, 11 when it came out. I watched it all the time. I couldn’t stop watching it. Leonardo DiCaprio was my absolute favourite,” femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.

“I was just so inspired by that movie, for whatever reason. It’s beautiful. It’s bright. It’s vivid and intense. And then the love story and the soundtrack. I probably shouldn’t have seen it as young I did, but I did and I loved it,” she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment