January 09, 2011

Daniel Craig's friend Rachel Weisz finds that home is where the heart is

Rachel Weisz, the New York-based actress, says she misses London, where her Christmas companion, the James Bond star Daniel Craig, has also lived.
Rachel Weisz pledged to continue to bring up her four-year-old son, Henry, in New York when she announced in November that she had split up with Darren Aronofsky, the American film director.

The Oscar-winning star of The Constant Gardener yearns, however, to return to Britain, where she spent Christmas in a West Country cottage with Daniel Craig, who plays James Bond.

"I miss home so much," admits Weisz, 40, who attended St Paul's Girls' School in Hammersmith. "Not only my family, but my friends. Also, London itself.

"I was in London for a long season doing theatre and I was delighted to get to know its parks again and the little shops that are full of charm, and that calmer way of dealing with people."

0 comments:

Post a Comment