December 03, 2010

Britney To Release New Album In March!

The original Princess of Pop, Britney Spears has announced on her twitter that she will release a new album in March 2011.
Yes, yes, YES! Now this is the kind of Britney news we like.
She says:

“My fans mean the world to me & waking up to all of your wishes really made me smile, so here’s something that I hope will make you smile...

“I’m almost done with my new album and it will be coming out this March. I AM IN L-O-V-E WITH IT!”

A-MAZ-ING. We have a feeling this album is going to be ON FIRE (please, please let it be on fire). Britney hasn’t released an album since Circus in 2008, and although it was good, something tells us this album is going to be her return to form.

It’s about blooming time. No-one does it quite like Brit.

She then took to her twitter to address all those pesky tabloid rumours, saying:

“Star Magazine, Radar Online, Jason Alexander and the rest of you liars, Ya’ll can kiss my lily white southern Louisiana ass!”

You tell ‘em girlfriend! Obviously she is sticking to her claims that the ‘abusive relationship’ stories are all a load of BS (like we presumed).

She also told fans:

“Ok, off on a romantic weekend with Jason for my birthday. xoxo Brit”

Hurrah all round! Now dig out that red catsuit and give us something to scream about.

Are you excited about a new Britney album? Or has she had her day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment