August 13, 2010

Lady Gaga: how her crowd-surf resulted in bliss and more music

Lady Gaga: how her crowd-surf resulted in bliss and more music
She may have been categorically asked not to risk it, but on the night of 6th August, at the Lollapalooza festival in Chicago, Illinois, Lady Gaga was in no mood to heed to her grumpy record label bosses. She just threw herself into the crowds.

Since then, the news of her crowd-surfing with singer Justin Tranter from SEMI PRECIOUS WEAPONS band has become big. The Poker Face singer explained her dive to Los Angeles DJ Ryan Seacrest, saying that it was pure impulse and that she hadn’t had time to think about it-she just did it. And that it felt great.

She tells, “I was so excited ’cause I haven’t crowd-surfed in a long time ’cause no one lets me anymore.

“It was great. I love Semi Precious so much and they’re my band… I don’t know what came over me. I just got so excited and I remember playing that stage and what it felt like and they were doing such a great job… I just jumped.”

She further reveals that she felt so happy afterwards that she just went backstage and kept writing music. She in fact says that she is somewhat worried about what she is going to do with all those written notes since her album is almost done.

But then it was pure impulse, too. Moment of inspiration, if you will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment