August 12, 2010

Getting into a bikini was no big deal : Mugdha Godse


Srabanti Chakraborty in Mumbai

Bollywood heroines may have done it time and again but wearing a bikini still makes the news.

So this Friday's release Help seems to make more headlines for its lead actress Mugdha Godse's bikini scenes than its horror genre. The film also stars Bobby Deol.

The Fashion star talks to Srabanti Chakraborty about what to expect in Help.

Everyone is talking about the bikini scene, and how sexy you look in it. How comfortable are you in a bikini?

I have been a model so getting into a two piece and shooting was no big deal. In fact, I wore a two piece in Fashion also. It's just that my legs were covered with a wrap-around.

I wasn't conscious about wearing a bikini as it was a script requirement. But I do have to work hard to keep my body in shape.

0 comments:

Post a Comment