July 10, 2010

Olivia Wilde Named Sexiest Vegetarian By PETA

PETA has named Olivia Wilde the sexiest vegetarian celebrity of 2010. PETA says that Olivia Wilde has probably saved 100 animals this year by opting to be a vegetarian.

For the men, Ace Showbiz reports that “Biggest Loser” trainer Bob Harper took home the honor.

“The kind folks at PETA recently asked their supporters to vote for their ‘sexiest Vegetarian celebrity’ and today I learned I won that title, along with a dude who disproves the silly lie that Vegans cant be strong: ‘Biggest Loser’ trainer, Bob Harper,” said Wilde.

Kellie Pickler and Milo Ventimiglia won the awards in 2009, while Anthony Kliedis and Leona Lewis took home the sexist vegetarian awards in 2008.

“I am really honored, and very inspired to continue living the vegan lifestyle that has been so good to my body, my animal friends, and the world we live in,” Wilde wrote on her website. “So thank you, PETA, and thanks to all who voted for me!”

Read The Full Story: Olivia Wilde Named Sexiest Vegetarian By PETA – IndyPosted
source

0 comments:

Post a Comment