June 28, 2010

Imran Khan jealous of Ranbir Kapoor

Imran Khan and Ranbir Kapoor’s friendship are very popular in the tinselville. But the ‘Jaane Tu Yaa Jaane Na’ actor claims that they two are friends but also rivals at times. Both criticize each other’s performance openly. He at the same time admits that he is jealous of Ranbir Kapoor.

Imran said, “I find Ranbir a very exciting actor to watch. He`s a damn good dancer. He is a better dancer than I am. I don`t have that natural flair. I need to work and rehearse. He doesn`t rehearse. I am always jealous of people who dance well.”

However, Imran doesn’t rule out the fact that the two are really close to each other. “We don`t discuss scripts but we are very upfront about (each other`s) films. He called me after watching ‘Luck’ and said that it was damn bad,” revealed Imran.

Bollywood is dumped with rivalry but it is good to see young stars coming out and making their territory strong with friends all around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment