March 11, 2010

Zoe Saldana Cannot Live Without Sex

"Avatar" actress Zoe Saldana sat down with Essence magazine to talk about several different topics, including sex, which Saldana claims she cannot live without.

"S is for Sex. Love it, love it, love it, can't live without it. I love sex. I love skin. I don't believe the body is something to hide," she said.

And she won't rule out ever starring in a graphic sex scene in a movie. Saldana explained: "If you asked a painter, 'Are you going to paint in red?' the answer would be, 'I'm going to paint paintings and if one day there is red in it, there's red in it.'"

Saldana also spoke about her relationship with long-term boyfriend Keith Britton. "I'm more of a punch-drunk-love kind of girl. I mean punch as in that pow, that jolt, that kick in the gut," she said. "I like things that are severe, passionate and extreme."
source:Essence

0 comments:

Post a Comment