July 07, 2010

Katy Perry and Russell Brand 'Making Up' Wedding Stories

Katy Perry and Russell Brand have been "making up stories" about their upcoming wedding because the "crazy" rumors help keep the real details secret.

The pop star will exchange vows with the British comic later this year and speculation about the ceremony has been rife ever since they announced their engagement.

The couple is said to be planning an exotic destination for their nuptials, with many online gossips suggesting they will tie the knot in India, where Brand proposed on New Year's Eve. But Perry admits they have both been making up "stories" about their wedding.

She tells Britain's Star magazine, "Russell makes up these really crazy stories about me and our wedding. I make up stories, too - I said he was a 'groomzilla'. He said I farted a lot, but I've never farted in front of him - honestly! I hear these crazy stories - we are going to get married in latex, underwear, in Spandex, in Japan, in India, in Thailand. But I think all this craziness about my marriage is really funny."

"And I don't set the record straight as I love this chaotic circus of wrong information, because it is not really anyone else's business beside the people that we have invited and us, of course."

0 comments:

Post a Comment