June 11, 2010

Kim Kardashian Confused By Her Bum's Magnetism


Kim Kardashian poses nude and un-retouched in a new Harper's Bazaar feature on celebs and body image. The outstretched reality star is comfortable with her whole body, even if all anybody seems to notice is her derriere, which she chalks up to her heritage.

"I don't get why everyone is always going on about my butt. I'm Armenian. It's normal," she explains. "My butt is probably not as big as you might think, because I have small legs and a small waist, which makes it appear bigger."

Kardashian said she grew up among blondes in Los Angeles, but idolized brunettes with "healthy bodies" like Sophia Loren, Raquel Welch and recent beauties like Salma Hayek and Jennifer Lopez. "I related to them," she said.

Posing nude is nothing new for Kardashian, but she now thinks her 2007 Playboy magazine spread was a bad idea. "I'm sorry I did Playboy. I was uncomfortable," she admitted.

But taking it off for Harper's was "very liberating," she says, adding that she hopes to be a role model for "curvy" girls. "I think the message is embrace your curves and who you are. I feel proud if young girls look up to me and say, 'I'm curvy, and I'm proud of it now.

www.popeater.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment